Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today On Twitter

@Tameka Foster cuz her last name ain't Raymond, continued to act like her world ain't crumbling around her. Like she ain't mad that she screwed up her marriage to fine yung Usher. Sending nothing but her opinion on whatever the hell she was talkin about to those that value her opinion. Fuck da bullshit! I wanna know who the hell u cheated on fine yung Usher with u old bitch! Who IS da faw-va of ya lil son cuz Ursh said it ain't him. And all u keep doin is like gainin sum following of friggin weirdos that think ure so cool.  Yeah I follow her ass cuz I wanna be nosy, but she is not forth coming at all! I mean twitpic a pic of the baby in question let US be the judge lmbaooo... ugh her lil speeches are getting old so I'm gon keep following just til she @replies me with Usher's number or I like really throw up from the dumb shit she sez. Whichever comes first LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment