Monday, March 8, 2010

T-Pain's Freaknik

 
So after the Ho Hum Oscar’s, I went to my trusty DVR and watched T-Pain’s musical Freaknik and I must say, it was full of your typical road trip shenanigans but it was overall entertaining, I mean after all it WAS a musical.  TPain, Weezy, Rick Ross, Big Boi, Charlie Murphy just to name a few.  But, as with anything associated with Hip Hop, there was a definite backlash with all kinds of opinions… ranging from callin it COONERY at its finest all the way to saying it was the funniest thing some had seen in a while. Well this is my DANGBLOG and it was funny to me, it was entertaining and even clever…. I loved Rawse’s character the most! #dontjudgeme but DO check it out next time its on Cartoon Network Adult Swim…. Autotune is not dead!!!! Lmao
 

Here's what a few tweets had to say

BrysonWallace: another busy week. haha WHATS NEW. imma quote freaknik all day. cuz that had me cryin laughin 1 hour ago

jrecks: OMG freaknik is sooooo racist smh · 4 hours ago

hatchepsut1950: As excited as i was to see Freaknik, I couldn't even watch the whole thing because it was so ignorant #SMH · 1 hour ago

djalimonger: freaknik the musical, you were some kind of beautiful... · 4 hours ago

Well I likedid it in all its ignorant glory......

No comments:

Post a Comment