Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pet Friggin Peeve

Like I get totally pissed off by the "friend" that's only a friend when they want/need sumthin... I'm sure I ain't the only person that feels this way but wtf?? I would like to put on blast all the fuckin users out here that think others are on this earth solely for their gain. Like what do u think I can really do for u? Bitch I got my own damn problems. My own issues, my own crusades de fuckry to be on. So don't u ever for one single moment feel as if I'm sittin here waiting to be of service to u. And the minute I feel that way yo ass betta believe that I AIN'T gon do shit for u... Call me grimey but its like dis, if I'm goin to the supermarket and ure a user but u need me to pick up a couple things for u, even tho I'm goin there, I ain't gon do it for u. And I'm not gon make excuses either I'm just gon say no and u can suck it or not after that cuz I'm not here to make your life easier or to help your day run smoothly. U ain't doin the same for me.... I can't stand a fuckin user or a sometimey ass ho.....

1 comment:

  1. And the church said...

    I can totally relate to what you said here. I have a friend who will be SCARCE until she need something. And then she come talkin 'bout "I don't know what to do...such and such is doing so and so and I don't have blah blah blah...I don't know what to do...poor little me...guilt trip guilt trip...help me."

    But yeah...sometimey people work my last good nerve.

    ReplyDelete