Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Return of Rafi

So just for a lil background on this situation at my "Minnikin" wash n set spot out here on 3rd n 3rd...there's this minnikin we'll call her Rafi.  Well basically she was here a yr or so back and they apparently banished her ass from the shop. They was yappin all this mama bicho puta sucia shit about her.  I was kinda happy cuz by then she had snapped off my hair while "combing it" and gave me a crooked fuckin bang. So I was glad her ass left.... last outing my sis n I arrive to find lo n behold friggin Rafis back she dum happy too dancin to the music friggin singin dum loud I'm like oh shit... who ends up givin me a perm AND cuttin my bang AGAIN? Si! Rafi. So I'm dum nervous lookin at my sis the whole time like omg ord adm hope she don't fuck my shit up....well she didn't I was relieved.
That was 2 weeks ago... today I come up in this mufucka and ol Rafi is at it again! Burnin sumbody wit the perm. This lady screamin in a newport voice "u is gittin wawta in ma ear!"  "Yo u just go soap in ma eyye" I'm like I knew that shit couldn't last. So now I look to da left and she is literally bending at the knees rippin this girls hair apart puttin the perm in her scalp gon be on fyah in 2 mo minutes. She got a face on like she benchpressin 250... adm wonder how long she gon b here this go round.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Mama Becho fo sho.. She never combs out your hair and refuses to at least learn broken english. Why are all the good Minicans in the BX. We need a better hood shop with dem skilz.

    ReplyDelete