Sunday, August 16, 2009

Party Wrap-Up

Ok so I didn't have the opportunity to paint the Big Apple red this weekend so I decided to check out party pics and this is the shitttt I found.....



This girl was what you called WASHED SMH I hope she aint somebody's mama.



More Pregos in the club, least I hope that's why she got that belly out front.



This guy almost busted out his shirt,



Boys were posing as girls, or this just 1 hugly bish!



The Jamaicans had a PUNKROCK party and showed ass as usual
Deebo out n about again, is she like a dancehall celeb?




Neck Breaker



This girl brought her gums to the pawty



Punk Rock got lost in translation for Miss Celie here



And someone brought a random white guy to the dancehall



Damn I hate missing the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment