Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Have Lost My MOJO....

Man there's been so much fuckery goin but I just don't even have the feeling to go in as I usually do. Why? Well I am like so devastated by the loss of Michael Jackson that all I wanna do is get back all the songs I grew up sangin, all the videos we BEASTED to watch and watched over and over and over again. My dad will tell u that MJ was my first boo in life and now he is gone on to glorayy! I'm so sad I have so many pics of bad shaped fatties and nappy headed niggas but all I can think of is Happy by young Michael and the Keep it in the Closet video where he freaks the shit outta Naomi Campbell, or is she freakin the shit outta him? She's so seductive with those long legs. NO RAINBOW!! So til I get that ol warm fuzzy feelin back to go in on sum shit check out my fave MJ video, and bow ya head for the king 1 time... sniff sniff so sad....


1 comment:

  1. Sad times. He will truly be missed. I posted a bit of a tribute on my blog about it. I've heard a lot of tasteless jokes going around, which is bull crap. Glad to see someone else is saddened by the loss.

    ReplyDelete