Friday, June 5, 2009

Jon, Kate, and Their Bullsh!tt

So by now we all know about Jon and Kate and their 8 lil bundles of joy, and of course, Jon's wandering eyes and hands and penis.  My thing is this, he's like 32 years old with 8 damn kids and a wife that loves to bark on him like he's one of the kids. I think I'm gon ride for Jon on this 1 cuz if I were him I'd definitely "go to the store for cigarettes" and end up at the bar for the rest of the nite. I ain't sure what he does for a living but I'm sure he needs a damn break from the headaches, all 9 of em in his house.  I'm sure he didn't count on having all those kids, being on tv, life scrutinized and very public.  I mean wtf happened to the days when a man could creep in peace?? Now he gotta be all worried bout his affairs bein put on blast. And Kate! Kate and her well tucked body... everywhere u look, there's Kate in a 2pc screamin on the kids when its obviously suppose to be like fun vacation time. The look on her face is just of utter disgust. I'd be disgusted too if I invitroed my way into a situation that I now regret... hey it was a good idea at the time. Now look atcha! Stressed out, in bitchmode more than usual for all the world to see. She sez Jon has issues he won't let her help him with. I think Jons sick of bein her little bitch and is tryin to grow his balls back.  Smh at Jon and Kate. And the kids! I hope they bankin sum of that TLC money for em and not just payin for Kates wacky ass haircut and her body tucks and lifts... boy I can see it now, the 1st chance those kids get to break up outta that scenery they out. I hope Kates really bangin sumone on the side too. Its only fair but on the real.... why can't y'all just let Jon live?? Daddy need luv too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment