Thursday, June 11, 2009

Say It Ain't So Ursh!

Ohhh Emmm Geee!! So I'm hearing that Usher filed for divorce from his wife.  Everybody knows I'm one of Usher's biggest Stans but I would have never wished for this to happen, oh what about the babies?? Shiiit I'm sure they'll be aight. Confessions after his break up was the shit, Here I Stand, inspired by wedded bliss was pretty good to me.  Wonder what his new album Monster is gon come with? All I know is when he brings that ass to NYC I'm in there and maybe now that he got rid of the ol ball-n-chain he'll take that damn shirt off... cuz he didn't last time.... hehehehehe. Well to the left to the left Mrs Raymond and I'm sure she's leavin with much more than she came in with so it ain't no sweat off her weave. Time to drop a single or sumthin Usher!!  {Sidebar}. I did have a pic of the lovely couple up but decided this pic of Ursh alone was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment