Thursday, June 11, 2009

U On Candid Camera Now!

So yeah if u don't know by now, I live for whippin out my phone and snappin away at the unsuspecting public.... this example of what NOT to wear was just struttin her shit so hard u woulda thought she was Ra-hannah but she sho nuff ain't. Now I would liken her to sum hot dog or sausage meat that's in a real tite casing but then the yellow colort totally throws it off so I dunno what to actually call this mash up.  Suffice it to say her rolls r outta control! Please ladies if u have a mirror, utilize it before leavin ya house. If not, don't squeeze yo munky ass into sum shit like this. Hint if u not sure that ure actually squeezing/forcing yourself into sumthing, losing your breath while trying to get dressed would be a telltale sign.... I need a drink after this 1. Hit me again Sam! And this time make it a triple, 1 for each roll, not including them tig ol biddays. Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment