Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What The Texas Toast??

Photobucket


Ok, so lemme get this straight, you sing songs like Diva and Ego and ahvuslee thats suppose to let the public know what kinda person you are, you know, the shit you think you have a right to do and say.... This leads me to Fa-Awn-Say... Now I aint got no beef with Hov's wiz.... but this just takes the cake and I had to say sumthing about it. I came across this in The Daily Mail, London's newspaper, Fa-Awn-Say was on tour there until this week. Apparently Miss "A Diva Is A Female Version Of A Hustla" was staying at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel and decided to go shopping ACROSS THE STREET at a spot called Harvey Nichols, this is where shit goes left. In true Diva style this bish didnt do what we all would have done (walk across the damn street) instead she got in a car, was driven a few yards so that a U-turn could be made, pulled up to the spot, did her do and got back in the car to make yet another U-turn to drop her ass off in front of the hotel. Now this sum bullshit if I ever heard it. I bet if she don't already have an asswiper, she's in the market for one of those too. And the funny thing is that I'm always reading how dirty people on da inna-net be doing her ass. and I don't call them haters, but I use to think it was a bit much, well after reading this and checking out this diagram of the scene of said crime, I look at her in a totally different light and she's mega wack for that. So Fa-Awn-Say has earned herself the first "Bitch Please Award" courtesy of this blog.

SCENE OF OFFENSE:
Photobucket



BITCH PLEASE AWARD

Photobucket
Jacked from The Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment