Friday, June 19, 2009

Real Housewives

So I feel like I'm in an episode of the Real Housewives of Pelham Manor. If u don't know Pelham Manor is in Westchester County, NY and there's loads of big dollar bill houses out here. It also happens to be where the closest lil pub with the bangin ass onion rings is located and tonite I's feenin 4 some. So I rode out, all by myself decided to order my food and drink a corona while I wait.  Just my luck fridays must be the nite when the whole town comes out and brings their annoying obnoxious wives wit em... All wreeking of some Elizabeth Taylor or Elizabeth Arden fragrance. I'm in the twilight zone we got Susie over here tolmbout how she can kick sum guys ass, I'm sure her husband is totally disgusted. The lil bitch ass bartender is bout to break the bottle of grey goose, she must b tipsy.  There's about 3 convos goin on around me, they're all lame as u can see, I'm sittin here writing this shit. Where's my damn onion rings.... oooh and I ordered buffalo shrimp too.  Wow the crowds dwindling down.... wait ear hustle time.... woman is fascinated by the beer tower.... basically 3 liters of beer kinda like your own tap at the table duhhh she's lame.... wait she's giving the silver haired fella crazy akshun.... They kill me. They prolly into spanking and shit. Nipple clips and weird shit like dat.  Oh my imagination! Well my lovely steak and onion rangs have arrived I'm blowin dis joint goodnite Terius, I'm gon settle in and finally try to catch Slumdog Millionaire.... say it wit me.. Latikaaaa!! Stuff my face kiss Maria cuz she is the light of my life and gwaan a mi bed.... I holla

No comments:

Post a Comment